Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Marlena's Diary

Dear Diary,
I just don't know what to do anymore. Everything was going fine until that vet joined us. I mean I thought I was truly happy with August. He can be a little violent sometimes but he doesn't know what he is doing. I thought he cared for whats best for me but now that I have seen what it's like to have someone really care for me and want whats best I'm just not too sure. It's not just me he cares for either! That stupid vet cares for whats best for the animals too which makes him even more irresistible! I am getting sick and tired of August being so selfish and not treating the animals like he is suppose to. I really don't know whats going to happen but all I know is that I better stay away from Jacob or August might not have a wife or a vet anymore and I won't have a job or a home.

1 comment: