Thursday, October 27, 2011

Play Performance

Q: How was this Shakespear play "How You Like It" for you?

A: It was good. we all got  some great laughs from it.

Q: Did you understand what was going on?

A: At first it was hard because I am not used to how they talk but seeing the actions and following what they did helped.

Q:What did you think of the stage fight?

A: well I know it was fake but for being fake I thought it was pretty awesome with all the flips and stuff that they could do.

Q: Do you think all the actors played their part well?

A: Yes I think they all did a good job. Especially the girl that played as part of a guy. She put off the guy vibe pretty well.

Q: Did you ever think Orlando was going to find out she was not a guy?

A: Yeah I though he would find out when she was telling him to "woo" her.

Q: Would you like to see them perform again.

A: Yes it would be awesome.

1 comment: