Friday, September 30, 2011

In 20 years

In twenty years i will be working for a NFL or college football team as an athletic director. I will be married to a hot football player and have three kids. All my kids will be boys and be studs at life or mainly just football. I will have the best wedding ever! It will be so awesome that even Justin Bieber will be jealous and sad that he was not invited. My family and I will have an amazing house with a football field, basketball court, and a dirt bike track in the back. I will have a Ford truck and an orange camaro that only I am a loud to drive. My husband and I will grow old and watch our boys be football stars in college and maybe even in the NFL. This is what my life will be like in twenty years. That is if everything goes as planned. :)

1 comment:

  1. It never goes as planned, but shoot for those stars, lady :)

    ReplyDelete